- You have 30 calendar days from the purchase date to return an item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Please include a receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Once we have received your item, we will inspect it and confirm our receipt.
- After the inspection, we will notify you of the status of your refund.
- If appropriate, we will issue a refund to your credit card or other original method of payment. Please note that credit card refunds are subject to your card issuers policies.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for any returned items. If a refund is issued, we may deduct shipping costs from the amount.
If you have any questions about a returned item or a refund, please contact us at email@example.com